Rose Hip Oil, or Rosehip Oil, is a highly appreciated oil for its diverse properties. Along with Prickly Pear Oil, it sits in the top 3 of our catalog.
It is an Extra Virgin Organic Oil 100% Pure and Natural that will Charm your skin and give it the Radiance and Protection it deserves.
Rose Hip Oil is obtained from the cold pressing of the bright red fruit of the Rose Hip (Rosa Moschata), not to be confused with the oily macerate of rose petals. The Rose Hip used to make Samel Natural oil is cultivated in Chile and more precisely in the Andes Mountains at an altitude ranging between 800 and 2000m. Rose Hip Oil is a concentrate of vitamins and fatty acids. At equal weight, the fruit of Rose Hip contains more Vitamin C than orange or lemon ! This makes this oil an interesting option for moisturizing and repairing your skin. It has been used for centuries by Andean women, but also nowadays by Kate Middleton, who used Rose Hip Oil during her pregnancy to prevent stretch marks.
- Volume : 30 mL
- Origin : Chile
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
- 100% Pure Without Additives or Preservatives
- Virgin Oil obtained by First Cold Pressing of the rosehips (fruits), so as not to damage the active components
- Amber glass bottle for protection against degradation caused by UV rays.
- Issue of Equitable Trade
- Color: Orange/Bright Red
- Storage: Up to 1 year after opening. Keep well sealed in a cool, dry place and away from light. Preferably keep refrigerated.
- pH : 5.1
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Palmitic Acid (Omega-7 Monounsaturated Fatty Acid)
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 Essential Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid)
- Oleic Acid (Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fatty Acid)
Rose Hip Oil is a versatile natural oil that can be used with no restrictions on all skin types.
- It softens Wrinkles, Stretch marks and fights Free Radicals thanks to its high concentration in Vitamin C. It is proven that a reduction of free radicals improves the appearance of wrinkles and stamps them out.
- Helps Brighten and balance skin tone due to the presence of antioxidants, Vitamin E and C and phenolic compounds.
- Reduces Acne and improves the appearance of Scars due to the Linoleic Acid it procures for the skin.
- Relieves Inflammation and Redness. The fatty acids contained in Rose Hip Oil have a neutralizing action against inflammatory molecules (Cytokines and Chemokines).
- Reduces Hyperpigmentation thanks to the antioxidant effect of Vitamin C.
- Reinforces the shield effect of the hydrolipidic film ensuring among other things a protection against ultraviolet rays.
- Softens and moisturizes the skin in depth by acting as an emollient due to the concentration of Linoleic Acid.
- Protects the skin from bacterial and fungal infections thanks to its pH of 5.1
- Wrinkles and Stretch Marks
- Dull skin
- Scars and Acne
- Redness and Inflammation
- Brown spots
- Skin Dryness.
Rose Hip Oil can be used alone in the evening or in the morning. It can also be used as a carrier oil and add other Essential Oils at the ratio of a few drops in 30ml of Rose Hip Oil.
It is highly recommended to use Rose Hip Oil regularly to maximize the chances of obtaining ideal results.
- Put a few drops in the palm or on the top of the hand.
- Rub a few times between your hands to warm up the oil and allow it to be ideally absorbed.
- Massage into the face, neck and decollete.
- If used for stretch marks, massage the affected area (usually the belly and/or thighs).
For external use only.
Although allergic reactions are extremely rare, it is strongly recommended to try the product first on an area of your skin other than the face.