Argan Oil is a precious oil that is greatly appreciated for its many qualities. Along with Prickly Pear Oil and Rose Hip Oil, it is one of our top picks.
It is a 100% Natural and Pure Organic Oil that will make your skin and hair sublime without a doubt. It should definitely have its place in your daily beauty routine !
Argan Oil is obtained from cold pressing the brown Argan nuts that grow on the Argan Tree or Argania Spinosa. The Argan tree grows mainly in southwest Morocco where all the conditions are gathered so that its nuts mature and develop all the so appreciated benefits. Samel Natural’s Argan Oil comes directly from Moroccan women’s cooperatives who continue for centuries, and to this day, to manually cold press this Desert Gold in the traditional way.
Thanks to its nutrients, fatty acids and vitamins combination, Argan Oil is a versatile Elixir with numerous virtues for skin, hair and nails. It is an excellent ally against environmental aggressions, especially in winter, and skin aging (see below all the benefits and indications of Argan Oil). It is also highly efficient to illuminate your hair and deeply nourish it (or your beard, gentlemen).
- Volume : 30 mL
- Origin : Morocco
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
- 100% Pure Without Additives or Preservatives
- Virgin Oil obtained by First Cold Pressing of Argan nuts, to avoid altering the active components.
- Very penetrating without greasy feeling on the skin or hair.
- Amber glass bottle for protection against degradation caused by UV rays.
- From Fair Trade
- Color : Yellow
- Shelf life : 18 to 24 months after opening. Keep well sealed in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Oleic Acid ( Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fatty Acid) 48%.
- Linoleic Acid ( Omega-6 Essential Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid) 35%.
- Palmitic Acid ( Omega-7 Monounsaturated Fatty Acid) 17%.
Argan Oil is a pure and natural multipurpose oil that can be used safely on all types of skin, hair and nails
For the skin:
- Protects against external aggressions and in particular the sun and the winter cold thanks to its anti-oxidant property.
- Protects against the formation of brown spots and erases wrinkles.
- Perfectly moisturizes the skin thanks to the water retention exerted by the fatty acids it contains.
- Relieves skin lesions and inflammations such as Psoriasis due to its anti-inflammatory effect.
- Reduces hormonal Acne by regulating sebum levels.
- Diminishes scars and restores skin elasticity thanks to the combination of Vitamin E and antioxidants.
For the hair:
- Stimulates hair growth action with Vitamin E.
- Moisturizes hair and scalp.
- Reduces damage caused by hair dye and treatment due to the presence of antioxidants.
- Nourishes the hair in depth and prevents it from drying out.
For the nails:
- Moisturizes and softens painful nails and cuticles (skin around the nails).
- Nourishes brittle nails.
- Acne and Scars
- Skin lesions
- Winter cold
- Brown spots
- Skin dryness.
- Hair loss and dry brittle hair
- Dry scalp
- Brittle nails.
- Dry and painful cuticle.
Although it can be used as a carrier oil for other essential oils, Organic Argan Oil is to be preferably used Pure, in the morning and evening to maximize its effect.
- Put some drops in the palm of the hand.
- Perform some frictions between your hands to warm up the oil and allow it to have an ideal penetration.
- Massage the face, neck and decollete or more generally the desired areas.
For hair and beard
- Put a sufficient amount of oil in the palm of your hand depending on the abundance of your hair or beard.
- Rub a few times between your hands to warm up the oil and allow it to have an ideal penetration.
- Massage the oil into your scalp.
- Pass your hair between your hands, you can use a comb to harmonize the distribution.
- Make sure your scalp and hair are sufficiently covered with oil.
- Cover your hair with a warm towel and leave on for at least 30 minutes. Ideally, you should leave it on overnight.
- Wash your hair as you normally do.
For external use only.
Although allergic reactions are extremely rare, it is strongly recommended to try the product first on an area of your skin other than the face.